Challenges & Way Forward For Consumer Goods
In this conversation with the leaders from the Consumer Goods industry we shall discuss the challenges being faced by them, how they plan to overcome them and how they see the future changing for the industry due to the current crises
What will we be discussing?
- What are the biggest challenges during this disruption, both for demand and supply
- How are companies planning to responding to this situation in short term specially to revive demand
- Are there already or envisaged any permanent shifts in demand patterns in the product portfolio?
- Do you see a big shift in the sales through online channel? If yes, how are you planning to adapt to this shift?
- Is there a thought process internally to make procurement more locally reliant as learning from this situation?
- What changes can be expected for this industry in long term due to this disruption?
- What changes do you see for the planning function? Do you think planning will become critical in the new world?