Challenges & Way Forward For Auto Industry
In this conversation with the leaders from the Auto industry we shall discuss the challenges being faced by them, how they plan to overcome them and how they see the future changing for the industry due to the current crises
What will we be discussing?
- What are the biggest challenges during this disruption, both for demand and supply
- How are companies planning to responding to this situation with respect to manufacturing restrictions and dependent demand?
- How will social distancing and low oil price as new norm impact mobility and auto industry?
- Will auto also see a shift to online space for buy and sell?
- Is there a thought process internally to make procurement more locally reliant as learning from this situation?
- What changes can be expected for this industry in long term due to this disruption?
- What changes do you see for the planning function? Do you think planning will become critical in the new world?